Apr 22, 2011

peanut butter!

i L.O.V.E. peanut butter. peanut butter and jelly. peanut butter and bananas. peanut butter and chocolate. peanut butter fluffernutter, sweet lord. back in the golden days of my youth (middle school) i would pack a peanut butter fluffernutter sandwich everyday for lunch. and i'm still not sick of them. this post is an ode to peanut butter, who has helped me through my omnivore, vegetarian, and vegan days and i'm positive will help me through my college and motherhood days. peanut butter, you will be with me always.

*links torecipes are italicized under each picture.

1. peanut butter fluffernutter sandwhich






2. peanut butter chocolate micro tarts(vegan)

from clean green simple


3. peanut butter ice cream and mini fluffernutter sundaes
 
from bakingdom

4. peanut butter pretzel bites
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites (dipped in chocolate)
from 17 and baking

5. peanut butter and jelly cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream

from carrots n chocolate

6. nutella and peanut butter granola bars

from pass the sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment